Increasing the Value to Your Organisation Through HR Transformation, Strategic Business Partnering and Change Management
It is estimated that for over 50% of companies, HR functions still spend too much time on day-to-day transactional activities that add little value to the business. In response, astute companies are expanding how HR is perceived by focusing on its importance as a strategic value-generating partner of the business.
HR leaders who aspire to play a strategic role in the life of their organisations have taken action to transform the landscape to add value and empower their business to make competitive business choices. With the right strategies, infrastructure and communications in place, it is possible to change the competitiveness of the organisation in ways that are mutually beneficial to employees and the business.
If HR isn’t bringing strategic vale to your business – you’re missing a critical opportunity to convert the full potential of your human capital into financial performance and market value.
With that in mind, HR Transformation 2015 has been designed to address the following key issues:
- Converting HR strategies & initiatives into a tangible asset to align with business objectives and achieve competitive growth
- Ensuring right HR service delivery model to create a solid foundation of HR capabilities
- Securing senior stakeholder buy-in to sustain transformation
- Creating appropriate HR infrastructure to measure performance and track results
- Delivering consistent and enhanced end user experience through shared services, automation and self-service
- Leveraging technology to encourage cross organisation networking and collaboration
- Improving processes and service delivery through technology and software services
- Measuring value of human capital through data analytics
- Recruitment process outsourcing
Join me and your peers in Sydney to explore the opportunities and benefits that HR Transformation Summit 2015 has to offer. I look forward to meeting you there.